Our Own Published Book!

Papa Bene

Papa Bene

Me Elsewhere

My Book Pile

Books I've read, books I want to read
LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Planning and Organizing

I am a great one for plans. I like planning more than doing.

I am working on Holiday Grand Plan this year. This is week #1, and we are supposed to finish our lists and clean the front porch. I am about half-way on my lists, but I see no reason to clean the porch in August for company in December. It'll probably be buried in snow anyway. And I haven't any ideas for my children's gifts yet. But I know how many to get each and an approximate budget.

I am also trying to clean the dining room this week, because it is our school room, and school starts next week.

Update: Here is a post on my dining room progress so far.

No comments: