Our Own Published Book!

Papa Bene

Papa Bene

Me Elsewhere

My Book Pile

Books I've read, books I want to read
LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Book Meme

One book that changed your life: The Bible (Navarre Commentaries)

One book that you’ve read more than once: Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie

One book you’d want on a desert island: The Bible (the entire Navarre Commentaries!)

One book that made you laugh: The Legend of Old Befana by Tomie de Paola

One book that made you cry: The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton

One book that you wish had been written: Death at Rutherford Hall by Mary Ann Bernard (all right, I'm working on it!)

One book that you wish had never been written: The Turn of the Screw by Henry James (I'm sorry, I just did not get this book)

One book you’re currently reading: Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Jan Brett

One book you're planning on reading: Cleopatra by Diane Stanley

No comments:

Christmastide

Christmastide
Christmas time is here....

About Me

My photo
Lockport, New York, United States
I am a Catholic wife and mother living in western New York State.

Articles of Note

Web Sites of Note